2023 GMC Canyon
The 2023 GMC Canyon
Most Advanced Off-Road Midsize Truck
The official vehicle of nowhere is here: the 2023 GMC Canyon mid-size truck. Boasting a fully redesigned exterior with a standard factory lift and widened track across the lineup, a new premium suite of advanced technology, and an all-new interior design, the next-generation Canyon is built from the ground up to conquer virtually any terrain.
Explore the GMC Canyon now, here at Bannister Automotive Group, and be one of the first to drive this segment-defining model!
Interested in complete information on the 2023 Canyon? Research the GMC Canyon!
Experience the 2023 GM Canyon Today.
Exterior Design & Features
The 2023 GMC Canyon features an all-new look, emphasized by its bold stance, aggressive exterior styling and elevated interior.
Each 2023 Canyon trim sits higher and wider than its previous generation, providing improved approach, departure and breakover angles. For this new generation of Canyon, the front air dam was removed for elevated approach angle while the front axle was moved forward for improved proportions and a more planted, level stance. A simplified short bed, crew cab configuration comes standard across the 2023 Canyon lineup.
The 2023 Canyon’s exterior is pronounced by its high clearance, trimmed corners and the all-new integration of sheet metal for a completely unique look. The front fascia features full LED exterior lighting, relocated fog lights (standard on Denali, AT4, AT4X and available on Elevation), and daytime running lights. The 2023 model year also introduces an available sunroof — a first for the midsize truck.
Interior Design & Features
On its interior, the 2023 Canyon delivers premium appointments and intentional design executions to evoke premium craftmanship and precision. Across the lineup, no one interior is the same. Each Canyon trim is designed with its own unique identity. The Canyon Denali trim is outfitted with laser etched wood décor and leather appointments, while Canyon AT4X’s interior boasts the signature, trim-exclusive, Ceramic White and Obsidian Rush.
In addition to these features, the 2023 Canyon also includes a variety of other enhancements including:
- Best-in-class, 11-inch diagonal fully digital instrument cluster on the Denali and AT4X trims (8-inch diagonal on the Elevation and AT4).
- Class-exclusive 6.3-inch diagonal Head-Up Display to provide the driver with key information like navigation, safety alerts, speed, audio and more (unavailable on Elevation).
- Android Auto3 and Apple CarPlay2 wireless phone projection capability.
- Bose seven-speaker audio system on AT4X and Denali trims (optional on AT4).
The 2023 GMC Canyon marries its off-road prowess with a premium technology suite to offer customers an advanced off-road experience. Canyon’s technology-focused cockpit features a more dynamic, high-resolution infotainment screen and driver information centre.
This next generation gives the driver ample control with its advanced technology cockpit, powered by a new electrical architecture. Through this updated system, drivers can experience Canyon’s available 10 camera view system1 – more camera views than any other competitor in its class – including HD Surround Vision and waterproof underbody cameras with camera washing system. The Canyon’s advanced cockpit also includes the Off-road performance display, which allows drivers to track real-time, off-road performance data on the centre screen.
Serious Off-Road Equipment
The 2023 Canyon and Canyon AT4X were engineered to offer customers a premium off-road experience. The next-generation Canyon is equipped with key features across its trim lineup that provide customers with optimized performance and rugged off-road capability to take you virtually anywhere. This includes:
- Factory Lift and Ultra-Wide Track: Canyon comes standard with an off-road suspension package featuring an ultra-wide track and 2-inch factory lift for Elevation, AT4 and Denali trims and a standard 3-inch factory lift on AT4X. The lifted, high and wide chassis offers a standard 9.6 inches of ground clearance (10.7-inch ground clearance available on AT4X trim) for improved approach, departure, breakover angles.
- Multimatic DSSV Shocks: The latest Multimatic DSSV shocks (standard on AT4X only) offer robust performance by offering control and comfort on-road, and robust performance for extended off-road adventures.
- Off-Road Optimized 2.7L turbo engine: Standard across all trims, the high-torque, off-road optimized 2.7L turbo engine provides 430 lb-ft torque (GM estimate).
Interested in a Canyon?
Hours of Operation
Interested in a Canyon?
Submit your info and one of our sales experts will be in touch.